Wrapping material polypropylene (SMS) from stericlin®
The suitable grammage for each application - DIN EN ISO 11607
Stericlin® wrapping material made of non-woven polypropylene (SMS) are extremely tear-resistant, robust and drapable non-woven, made of pure synthetic fibres, which are suitable for all types of wrapping material. The higher the grammage of the non-woven, the more resistant the flexible packaging produced from it. All stericlin® wrapping material made of non-woven polypropylene (SMS) meet the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and DIN EN 868-2.
Our non-woven polypropylene consisting of several layers of spunbond fibres (S) and meltblown fibres (M). Spunbond layers provide exceptional flexibility and drapability, whereas meltblown layers provide excellent defence against bacteria.
For double packaging, you can combine SMS, non-woven and crepe packaging - regardless of colour and format. Please refer to the packing methods described in the DIN 58953, part 7.
We recommend that you create a double-packaging by two successive packaging operations. Only that way you will get efficient double packaging, which enables a bacterial count reduction during unpacking, ensuring an aseptic presentation.
According to STERRAD®-Info of the manufacturer Johnson & Johnson this quality is validated for the STERRAD®-systems Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP).
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrapping material non-woven polypropylene SSMMS 43g
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrappig material non-woven polypropylene SMMS 60g
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrapping material non-woven polypropylene SMMS 37g
- Labeling requirement
- Instructions for use wrapping material non-woven polypropylene SMMS blue 37g
- Instructions for use wrapping material non-woven polypropylene SSMMS blue/violet 43g
- Instructions for use wrapping material non-woven polypropylene SMMS blue 60g
- Brochure Wrapping material
- Brochure Aseptic Presentation 2021
- Specification Wrapping material non-woven polypropylene SMMS 37g
- Specification Wrapping material non-woven polypropylene SMMS 60g