Wrapping material non-woven from stericlin®
The combination of cellulose and synthetic fibres - DIN EN ISO 11607
Stericlin® wrapping material made of non-woven distinguish by excellent drapability in conjunction with high mechanical strength. It meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and DIN EN 868-2 and is suitable for the packaging of medical devices such as instrument trays and textiles. The higher the grammage of the non-woven, the more resistant the flexible packaging produced from it.
The mixed fibres (cellulose and synthetic fibres) of the non-woven material support the complete drying of the residual moisture after sterilisation.
For double packaging, you can combine SMS, non-woven and crepe packaging - regardless of colour and format. Please refer to the packing methods described in the DIN 58953, part 7.
We recommend that you create a double-packaging by two successive packaging operations. Only that way you will get efficient double packaging, which enables a bacterial count reduction during unpacking, ensuring an aseptic presentation.
- Optimisation: Packaging units of the sterile barrier systems
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrapping material non-woven 52g
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrapping material non-woven 59g
- Labeling requirement
- Instructions for use wrapping material non-woven 52 g
- Instructions for use wrapping material non-woven 59 g
- Brochure Wrapping material
- Brochure Aseptic Presentation 2021
- Specification Wrapping material non-woven 52g
- Specification Wrapping material non-woven 59g