Wrapping material interleaved SMS / SMS from stericlin®
Non-woven polypropylene (SMS) in two colours - DIN EN ISO 11607
Stericlin® wrapping material made of non-woven polypropylene (SMS) are extremely tear-resistant, robust and drapable non-woven, made of pure synthetic fibres, which are suitable for all types of wrapping material.
They are usable for steam and low-temperature sterilisation. According to STERRAD®-Info of the manufacturer Johnson & Johnson the quality stericlin® wrapping material interleaved SMS/SMS is also validated for the STERRAD®-systems Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP).
Our stericlin® wrapping material interleaved comes factory-made with blue and green sheets of non-woven polypropylene alternately stacked. Thereby assembling the sheets from two different boxes is not necessary. The preparation of the packing procedure for the double-packaging is sigificant simplified. Damage to the packaging can be identified more easily through the different colours of the inner and outer packaging.
We recommend that you create a double-packaging by two successive packaging operations. Only that way you will get efficient double packaging, which enables a bacterial count reduction during unpacking, ensuring an aseptic presentation.
- Optimisation: Packaging units of the sterile barrier systems
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrapping material interleaved non-woven polypropylene SMMMS blue 43g / SMMMS green 43g
- Instructions for use wrapping material interleaved non-woven polypropylene SMMMS blue 43g / non-woven polypropylene SMMMS green 43g
- Brochure Interleaved SMS/SMS
- Brochure Aseptic Presentation 2021
- Specification Wrapping material interleaved non-woven polypropylene SMMMS blue 43g / SMMMS green 43g