Wrapping material interleaved SMS / non-woven from stericlin®
Two types of non-woven and a lot of advantages - DIN EN ISO 11607
Stericlin® wrapping material interleaved meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and DIN EN 868-2 and combines two different materials together: a blue non-woven polypropylene (SMS) sheet made of synthetic fibres and a green non-woven sheet made of cellulose and synthetic fibres which are alternately placed in a stack. The respective advantages of the materials are used perfectly.
The extreme stability of the blue SMS material is combined with the properties of the blend fibres of the green non-woven, which supports the complete drying of the residual moisture after sterilisation. Furthermore, damage to the packaging is more easily identifiable by the different colours of the inner (green) and outer (blue) sheet.
We recommend that you create a double-packaging by two successive packaging operations. Only that way you will get efficient double packaging, which enables a bacterial count reduction during unpacking, ensuring an aseptic presentation.
- Periods of storage for sterile barrier systems
- Instructions for use Wrapping material
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrapping material interleaved non-woven polypropylene SSMMS 43g / non-woven green 57g
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrapping material interleaved non-woven polypropylene SMMS 60g / non-woven green 67g
- Specification Wrapping material interleaved non-woven polypropylene SSMMS 43g / non-woven green 57g
- Specification Wrapping material interleaved non-woven polypropylene SMMS 60g / non-woven green 67g