Wrapping material crepe from stericlin®
Made of 100% cellulose-based medical paper - DIN EN ISO 11607
Stericlin® crepe is the most economical wrapping material and is made of 100% cellulose-based medical paper. This wrapping material is particularly suitable for the packaging of lighter instruments and kits. The material meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and DIN EN 868-2.
You can choose from two versions: crepe and crepe sensitive. Through a special manufacturing process, the crepe sensitive material is softer and more flexible to use.
For double packaging, you can combine SMS, non-woven and crepe packaging - regardless of colour and format. Please refer to the packing methods described in the DIN 58953, part 7.
We recommend that you create a double-packaging by two successive packaging operations. Only that way you will get efficient double packaging, which enables a bacterial count reduction during unpacking, ensuring an aseptic presentation.
- Brochure Wrapping material
- Periods of storage for sterile barrier systems
- Instructions for use Wrapping material
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrapping material crepe
- CE Declaration of conformity Wrapping material crepe sensitive
- Specification Wrapping material crepe
- Specification Wrapping material crepe sensitive