Double wrap SMS / non-woven from stericlin®
The innovative wrapping material - DIN EN ISO 11607
The innovative stericlin® double wrap meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and DIN EN 868-2 and combines two different materials together: a blue sheet of non-woven polypropylene (SMS) made of synthetic fibres and a green sheet of non-woven made of cellulose and synthetic fibres, which are firmly welded together at both sides. The respective advantages of the materials are used perfectly.
The extreme stability of the blue SMS material is combined with the properties of the blend fibres of the green non-woven, which supports the complete drying of the residual moisture after sterilisation. Furthermore, damage to the packaging is more easily identifiable by the different colours of the inner (green) and outer (blue) sheet.
- Labeling requirement
- Instructions for use double wrap non-woven polypropylene SMMS blue 47g / non-woven green 57g
- Instructions for use double wrap non-woven polypropylene SSMMS blue 55g / non-woven green 67g
- Brochure Double wrap SMS/non-woven
- Brochure Aseptic Presentation 2021
- CE Declaration of conformity Double wrap non-woven polypropylene SMMS 47g / non-woven green 57g
- CE Declaration of conformity Double wrap non-woven polypropylene SSMMS 55g / non-woven green 67g
- Specification Double wrap non-woven polypropylene SMMS 47g / non-woven green 57g
- Specification Double wrap non-woven polypropylene SSMMS 55g / non-woven green 67g