Stericlin® see-through reels gusseted made of paper and film
Safe sterilisation - different sizes - DIN EN ISO 11607
Stericlin® see-through reels meet the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and DIN 868-5 and are the universal packaging system for sterilisation. So that you can pack almost all light and medium-heavy instruments. The sterilisation-resistant 70 g/m2 heavy-duty paper creates an effective barrier against germs, but is also permeable to air, steam and sterilisation gases. Three indicators are printed outside the filling area: STEAM, EO and FORM.
Our stericlin® see-through packaging made of 70 g/m2 paper stands out against market regular 60 g/m2 paper packaging in terms of quality, strength and safety margins.
Other variants of stericlin® see-through packaging:
- Instructions for use See-through-packaging
- Brochure See-through-packaging
- Multiple packaging - Recommended sizes for the secondary packaging with see-through packaging
- Periods of storage for sterile barrier systems
- CE Declaration of conformity Stp Paper - film
- Specification MM70-1/PP50-1
- Specification MM70-1/PE62-1